Rugby Betting Online Rules
1. All full-time markets, including live betting, will be settled according to the final result of the match, including any overtime in the match.
Rugby union was still an amateur sport before the IRB officially opened its doors to the sport in 1995, removing restrictions on the pay of players.
2. If a match is postponed, suspended or abandoned and does not resume within twelve hours from the start time then all bets will be considered void, except for those markets that have been unconditionally submitted. determined. Bets will also be considered valid if an official result is declared by the relevant referee.
3. First half markets only rely on the results of the first half. If one half is not completed, all bets is claimed void.
4. Online Rugby League betting is settled on the result of the match, including any overtime in the match.
5. The score will be updated for Rugby live betting and markets shown during live trading referenced at the time of placing the bet.
6. Regarding direct betting in the match, for actions that the Company has the sole right to unilaterally consider dangerous when it affects the score, results, achievements of a team or player; or with respect to the guarantee of changing odds / prices or market information or betting information (“Playing Dangerous”), the Company reserves the right to postpone betting recognition and may recognize or eliminate bets after Play Dangerous. All other actions in the game considered Safe Play and betting will continue to be considered for recognition.
Rugby union was still an amateur sport before the IRB officially opened its doors to the sport in 1995, removing restrictions on the pay of players. allegations of “shamateurism” (high pay for amateur athletes), one of which forced British officials into the investigation. After professionalization, international tournaments for the club were born, including the Heineken Cup and Super Rugby.